Anytime you suffer a set back or disappointment, it is an opportunity for you to put your head up and move ahead
1. Never allow yourself to be me discouraged under any circumstance. The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are: hard work, attentiveness and common sense. Don’t be discouraged, it may be the last key in the bunch that opens the door. The Lord supports.
2. It takes two things to bring down a tree: a heavy wind from the outside, and rot and decay from the inside. So it is with man: the winds of adversity may cause him to bend; but if he’s strong and vigorous within, he will rise and grow to new heights after the storm passes.
3. He who wants a place in the sun should expect blisters. Don’t be discouraged by the intensity of the sun; your place is assured under it. The Lord inspires.
4. Complaint (murmuring) may reveal your condition but it cannot change the composition of a man. The Lord helps.
5. We must never stop dreaming! Dreams provide nourishment for the soul, just as food does to the body. Many times in life we see our dreams shattered and our desires frustrated, but we have to continue to dream. If you don’t, your soul will ‘die’. Don’t let anything kill it.
6. Let God’s promise keep you! You can’t steer a ship that isn’t moving. Move and God shall direct you. Welcome to the month of restoration.
7. When you know your destination, temporary setbacks and road blocks won’t stop you from moving forward. The Lord leads.